Some of our offspring from Balli Panta-Rei;
– Czar of Sapphire Mountain: OFA Good/Normal (at 52 months of age!).
Frozen semen purchased by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP)
where Czar has & continues to produce Police Service Dogs for the Canadian Government.
– Black Pearl of Sapphire Mountain: OFA Good/Normal. Proven producer of Working Dogs.
– Lenore of Sapphire Mountain: OFA Good (at 6.5 years of age!).
– Rain of Sapphire Mountain: BH.
*Worth noting; No reports or ratings of hip or elbow dysplasia were ever received from any owners (both work & family) of our Balli Panta-Rei offspring (9) and a number of these dogs were x-rayed in middle age. Also, many of these same 9 dog’s lived into old age.
* Not only did Balli earn his ZVV3 title 15-20 years ago, at a time when it was more difficult and demanding then it’s modern day requirements, Balli also achieved the high honor of becoming Winner of the ZVV 3 Protection phase at the 2003 Czech Republic National Competition!
Balli Panta-Rei, along with USA bred Washington PSD Donner vom Haus Shoal, are among two exceptional black and tan stud dogs Sapphire Shepherds have introduced into their breeding program. The pedigrees of both these respected and proven dogs, represent the ultimate collection of TOP working lines, primarily the line of Ingo v. Rudingen originating in former East Germany. Among the many successes of these lines, it is worth to note the following;
– 2 of Balli’s half brothers placed as the most successful competitors in NAPD/National Association of Police Dogs.
– 3 full brothers (littermates) of PSD Donner were Washington Police Service Dogs!
Balli was a perfect stud dog capable of everyday training combined with valuable balanced character. He preformed all disciplines with full assignment. He was absolutely solid nerved, had very high working drives along with extremely hard defense and perfect tracking. Balli was a very healthy and long lived dog:
IPO1 – 94/82/100
IPO2 – 100/86/100
IPO3 – 88/84/98
– sire of Balli; SG-Manto v. Kahlenbach Kkl 1., a-normal, SchH3. Manto’s sire line brings in the valuable blood of v. Kirschental, renown for breeding dogs used by shepherds for guiding and protecting flocks of sheep.
– dam of Balli; 2* UM, G-Arne Egidius a normal, 5CKU5/55, SVV2, SchH3, IPO3. *Arne brings extremely interesting old Czech & Slovakian blood. That were represented in the majority of dogs from Czech & Slovakia that regularly took part in GS World Championships (WUSV)! Arne had excellent retrieve with great possessive ability and a never tiring temperament. She had very clean, strong bites and a deep nose during tracking. Most of her life she was used in breeding as the foundation female for the Slovak kennel Panta-Rei. Her direct descendants ( Acigo, Biani & Balli Panta-Rei, Nike Egidius) were participants of the Slovak Republic Championships as well as in qualifying competition for the World Championships. The son of Biani Panta-Rei was very successful during the World Championship WUSV 1999 (98-95-93). Some of Arne’s accomplishments are: *Participated several times, qualifying in competitions for the World Championship FCI & WUSV as well as International competition C.A.C.I.T (Slovenia, Austria, Czech Republic, The Netherlands).
*1995 6th place Slovak Republic Championships FCI
*1995 19th place C.A.C.I.T Tilburg, The Netherlands (93-95-94)
*1999 1st place as the Best Brood Female in competition for the year.